Wednesday 21 January 2009

From Stage to Paige

Hey,



I'll be appearing on Elaine Paige's BBC Radio 2 Musical Theatre show with Earl Carpenter (Javert) and Nancy Sullivan (Eponine) soon. I don't yet know the exact date of broadcast but we'll be pre-recording the interview at the end of this month and I'll post it when I do.



The three of us will be singing our solo songs from Les Miserables - Stars, On my Own and Empty Chairs at Empty Tables and discussing all things Les Mis - Very Exciting!



So, keep your ear to the... radio?!



Jon.

5 comments:

  1. Heyy, just a quick comment to say that you are absolutely amaaaazing in Les Mis. My dad took me to see it on Tuesday 3rd February and I totally loved it. I've said for years that I would love to be a part of something like that and now it's just a matter of getting round to it.
    (If you want, check out my blog; www.janewilliamson.blogspot.com )

    Laterss; XO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,

    i'm seeing it next month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will look forward to hearing that interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jon,
    I saw you in Les Miserables on January 28th.
    I have to say you are the best Marius I have ever seen! I Live in Canada and have seen various Toronto and New York casts.

    I was blown away by your performance, and it was an added bonus that you are so handsome!
    The entire cast was impressive and the actor who played the part of Javert was the best Javert I have seen also.

    I wish you great success in your career; you are an incredible and gifted actor.

    Cheers,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete