Tuesday 3 March 2009

Les Mis in Concert

Hi again,

The current cast of Les Miserables and I have been offered the unique opportunity to perform our show in a concert setting this summer on the Ilse of White. The show will take place in July and is being produced by Gingerboy Productions.

I'm very excited about doing this for several reasons. Firstly, we get to perform the show with a larger orchestra and I do like my musicals loud and secondly, it will take place after my current contract runs out so it'll be a fun return to a show I may not be doing. Though I doubt they'll let me wear the costume!

I went to see David Bedella's one man show at the Leicester Square theatre last night and was truly blown away by the man. Anyone who has seen David perform will know what I mean. He has just real eased his first album on Curtain Records and will be available at dress circle soon. A sound investment in entertainment during these hard economic times!

Til next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hey jon I live on the island and will deffinatly be there !!!! cannot wait for this...good luck xxxxxx jade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In July? Which day? I 'll be in England during that month and I'd love to watch that concert!!

    But, anyway, if I can't be there, Good Luck Jon!

    Natalia

    xxx

    ReplyDelete