Friday 20 March 2009

Spending some quality time with the new Neighbours

Some exciting news!

After having it's most successful sales since it's opening, Avenue Q will be transferring to the Gielgud theatre on Shaftsbury avenue - next door to Les Mis - and re-opening on the 1st of June.

I have been asked to reprise my role as Princeton/Rod for one night only on that date. Daniel Boys will be completing his tour with John Barrowman that evening, performing at the Royal Albert Hall. for more info go to www.johnbarrowman.com .

I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I get to play with Puppets again! To book tickets go to www.avenueqthemusical.co.uk

Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi !
    My sister offered me tickets for "Les Miserables" last friday.
    We really enjoyed that evening very much.
    Great performances !

    Christine (France)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to be having you back for the night on June 1st! You'll probably be seeing a good deal of familiar faces - Just give the front row a wink for us ;D

    QFans.com x

    ReplyDelete