Sunday 27 September 2009

New Date added...

News-News-News!!!

I'm adding another date at the Leicester Square Theatre for "How did I get Here...?".

Having sold out the first date we're going to do it all again on the 14th October at the different time of 11pm. The line up will be the same; the wonderful, talented and far too sexy Gina Beck and Russell Whitehead will be singing with me and the dexterous wonder Mike Baxter will be re-tickling our ivories.

Tickets will be available from Tuesday (29th) at www.leicestersquaretheatre.com or by calling 0844 847 2475.

For those of you who have booked for the 4th, I'll see you there and if you can make the 14th then I'll see you then too.

Jon.

4 comments:

  1. I can not go unfortualy so have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to book for the 14th and tickets aren't on sale online and the person I spoke to couldn't find any reference to it! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly can't make either date but we will definitely be travelling to see the Les Mis tour at some point... not to be missed with you in a new role and JOJ!

    ReplyDelete